Wednesday 22 September 2010

Still Here!

To all those who have enquired about my welfare, given the lack of posts of late, I thank you (both).  I have been out over the weekend, but quantity led quality and although both days were pleasant, there was nothing to write (home) about.  The sea off Church Point on Saturday was spectacular, but more for surfers than birders, and East Chev. on Sunday was a very pleasant stroll with Mrs L.  There was plenty to raise the binoculars about, but nothing to prompt a call to BirdGuides.  I am sure you get my drift.

But this weekend looks promising, if the weatherman (or woman) is right.

And with a week off from Friday, a chance or two to expand my personal ornitholgical record documentation?

1 comment:

  1. OH, your ok. Shame ;)

    Enjoy your week off. Hope you see some good stuff :) I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete